Stivo Simpleboy’s mother exposes management for exploiting her son, says there robbing him blind

Rumor has had it for months that Stivo Simple Boy’s manager(s) have been stealing from the singer – which explains his stunt growth in terms of finances. I mean, with his first hit song, Vijana tuache mihadarati one would have thought the money he made would change his lifestyle – but unfortunately he remains struggling to date. Well, from what we understand is that the managers have been bagging 99% of the profits leaving him with 1%.  This was also confirmed by girlfriend Pritty who recently held a candid interview exposing Stivo simple’s management. Also read: Sailors Gang Vs Mwalimu Rachel, a case of exploitation, malice and utter greed According to Pritty, her man – Stivo Simple is not in any position to make demands since his finances are handled for him. And being one without knowledge of how the entertainment industry works – his management ends up using him for their own benefit. Mother in law steps in With the pandemic affecting the economy Stivo Simple boy’s mother in law (Pritty’s mum) has also come out to air her concern on how her son is getting robbed while everyone is watching. Pritty’s mum went on to reveal that at some point she had to take in Stivo since he couldn’t even afford rent. She went on to add that this generous move almost cost her marriage with Pritty’s step dad who allegedly wanted him thrown out since he wasn’t helping them out with the bills. I was the one supporting him, even Purity’s stepfather was saying I kick him out. I told him ‘you never know, God might be using this boy to save us, his people have abandoned him, how can we leave him? Anyway speaking to Stivo, the mum in law said; Also read: Mwalimu Racheal forced to deny…

Continue Reading

The post Stivo Simpleboy’s mother exposes management for exploiting her son, says there robbing him blind appeared first on Ghafla! Kenya.

Stivo Simpleboy’s mother exposes management for exploiting her son, says there robbing him blind was first posted on January 26, 2022 at 1:23 pm.
©2021 “Ghafla! Kenya“. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]

Spread the love
Generated by Feedzy